Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

ON A DAY AS TODAY; (Pt 2)

 

ON A DAY AS TODAY;

"I Dreamed a Dream and enjoyed it so much I went out and lived it"

I would be damned indeed if I took the Way of Cain and not of Christ and lived the Life and Teaching My Lord died to give and God gave approval to by raising Him from the Dead.

I would be most damned indeed if I did not see Men as Trees walking and through the Mists of Fog and Rain of Gods own tears not recognize the Words that echoes from the years of martyrs who live the dream and die the reality of a life given to God to Live or to Die.

"I would indeed be a Man so damned if I did not live as they have died and die as they so lived"

I will not be damned.

I will live as one dead already and cry out to my brothers in arms who have so attested to the Truth and the Life that Cain may have many brethren, but God has many sons.

God alone was our defense; because God alone is our resurrection and life is not lived until it has died. 

I will not stand as many of those who call upon the Name of Christian and raise a banner to satan and follow a lie of beelzebub by holding hostage the Spirit of God from working out the violence of Cain within me....

NO, I will die on the Cross my God has given me and reject every notion, lie and perversion that tries to tell me I must Live and Protect Myself lest I die for Cain and be saved as Abel.

For it is not in this life I finally attain salvation, but in death I am rewarded it's merit.

ON THIS DAY I WILL REJECT THE VIOLENT MAN AND ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE THAT MEN SEEK TO FOLLOW THE WAY OF CAIN.

I Choose as those before have and I dedicate to do as they have done in so dying by following;

Love Your Enemies and do not tell me the cost. 

It is obvious by those who cannot pay it; the price of following Jesus IS MY LIFE.

AND I WILL GLADLY DIE; that He might live.

-------------------------- --------


# This post was in response to those American Brothers and Sisters who are still trying to decide if Jesus would have carried a gun or sword or any other means except to die.

##For those who argue the 'take up sword" see Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment