Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

ON A DAY AS TODAY;

 

ON A DAY AS TODAY;

I find myself in the throes of a humanity that has lost touch with the essence of a reality that God has Promised to every child that is wanting to enter the Promised Land and replaced it with a selfishness that absorbs the ideology of CAIN and looks at His Fellow Man and once again cries out in rebellion to God Almighty:

"AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER?"

God in His infinite love and resplendent mercy did not Kill Cain though often I am told in the Modern American Era as a Christian Following God I must take up Arms and Defend myself because CAIN was not Slain but is by and by at large in the World Today and I must have a Sword, a gun, a knife or an assault weapon because Cain has won and Abel is defeated and dead.

"I have woken from the Dream and I see Man dying that Cain might live" 

ON A DAY AS TODAY; 

When One Man Made a Difference I will not FAULT my Brothers and Sisters who live in fear of Cain and tremble at the violent force that takes the Kingdom of God and seeks to compromise the Higher Calling of Life lived in a sacrifice that My Lord and My God offered up to the Almighty Maker of Heaven and Earth and did in fact die a horrible death.

NO, I will not fault Men and Women that in fear of death causes so many to turn to strength of arm and use of technology recognizing that the weakness of faith must give time and trial to be tested and finally at the end of life proffered to the one who created life and hope for the calling so desperately needed that good men and women will cling to this life before yielding to the Eternal One for a final judgement of Life or Damnation in Eternity.

No. I cannot fault them, But I cannot follow them.

"I Dreamed a Dream and enjoyed it so much I went out and lived it"

(See Pt 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment