Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

VidDevoGospel WordPress: "The Gospel is not a Con Game" (VIDGOWP-012) Gospel

 

"The Message is about Knowing Jesus"

 

 

"And This is Life Eternal

That they might know you the Only True God

And Jesus Christ whom you have sent"

John 17:3

 

What This is about is Personal.

It is my Personal Relationship and Response to Jesus.

It is about the Way I relate to Jesus and How He Communicates to Me. It is not an uncommon experience, but it is one that is Unique and Distinctive to God because He did it. I merely responded to what He did to me. This should be common to all men and could be.

VidDevo is Testimony.

It is the personal experience of God related in an intimate and personal way about what Jesus wants to communicate to me and through me for others as well as for my self. It is life experiences. It is Testimony. It is real. It is live. None of it is exaggerated. It is my devotional life as I live it in Video: VidDevo.

VidDevo is Personal.

It is about You. It is about Me. We are relating Jesus to each other by Video but communicating to each other as the Spirit of God makes real what fits in your life the same way he does for me. And it may not be the same thing. It is God speaking. It doesn't matter how He does. It is personal to you and Him, just as it is personal to He and I. God speaks thru VidDevo to each individual person; personally.

VidDevo is Real.

It is life. It is daily. It is about what happens to me and as much as possible what affects you as I see it happening to you. It is the response of a Man of God with God in success and failure, in happiness and sorrow, in all aspects of life and living it. It is not reality video, but the reality of God manifest in the flesh, mine, as I relate to God in all I am doing. It is God in me as Jesus said He would be and is. He is real, I am not.

(more to follow...)

 Last Update 10-15-2012

http://viddevogospel.wordpress.com/

 

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE 4 SPIRITUAL LAWS?

No comments:

Post a Comment